We are looking for highly capable full-stack web developers to be responsible for developing high quality solutions for our clients.
This role offers the opportunity to work on a number of large digital transformation projects, along with our own projects that seek to make a big impact.
We work in a fast-paced environment, so the ideal candidate will be able to hit the ground running.
- Take pride in your work and have a passion for writing clean code
- Have sufficient technical background knowledge to accurately evaluate a range of different project requirements, risks and issues
- Have excellent problem-solving abilities with an ability to envision future states as projects evolve
- Possess strong collaboration skills
- Care for the other members of your team
- Are willing to provide guidance and share expertise with junior developers
- Strive to continually improve your skillset with a curiosity for emerging technologies
Skills, knowledge & experience:
- Experience in delivering high quality web sites & services.
- A high level of technical background to provide credible guidance and advise to development teams and to accurately evaluate project requirements, risk and issues.
- Experience with agile development (Scrum)
- Experience with React.js or similar (Vue.js, Angular, etc)
- Experience with Laravel or similar (Symfony, Yii, etc)
- Experience with WordPress theme/plugin development
- Experience in implementing and maintaining a CI/CD system
- Experience in building and deploying with Docker/Containers
- Experience with test driven development
- Experience architecting and developing in distributed architectures/microservices
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with the following technologies (in order of preference):
- Experience with component-based design and development
If you are a highly driven and innovative digital professional seeking a position which will offer diversity and career progression opportunities, then this is the role.